The William Angliss Charitable Fund consists of two funds, one in Victoria and the other in Queensland.
Closing date for applications: 30th June
Annual distribution: December
Applications for funds are accepted only from Victorian and Queensland organisations in the following categories:
- Multiple service organisations.
- Services for the ageing.
- Services for children and families.
- Services for the disabled.
- Services for educational, cultural and religious organisations.
- Services provided by hospitals and health organisations.
- Services for research purposes.
- Services for youth welfare.
The following entities are excluded from making applications:
- Government and non-Government schools.
- Surf-life saving clubs.
- University departments apart from research departments.
- Research organisations involved in embryonic stem cell research.
Travel grants of any nature are also excluded.